SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

New youtube series on Astrophotography.

Forrest Tanaka, one who I'm subscribed to on Youtube, just started a new series on astrophotography. Part 1 is out so far.

I just felt like sharing it, as it's in good quality, packed with information (especially for beginners).

I enjoy listening to him cause he seems to be well informed about equipment and photography, and how things work in general. He's got mostly photography videos, but also has an interest in astronomy.

Keep in mind, I'm a beginner myself, so it might be that everything he says isn't 100% spot on. I can't really tell in that case. Good information non the less.

Anyways, here's the link for those who are interested in having a look.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

A *special* thanks from me for sharing this! I really appreciate it and all the comments. I’m still scripting Part 2 which will be about mounts. I hope to have it done before April, but not sure. The 3rd and last part will be on accessories and software.

Welcome here Forrest. I too have subscribed to your youTube channel & found it to be very informative especially as I'm pretty new to owning a DSLR. I do find the video you did of

very interesting. Especially as M31 came out so well as the end result.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Forrest & firstly welcome to SGL.

What a Great video you have made there, very informative for those just starting out in such a diverse and very complicated area, well done.

Like so many who have posted on this link, i to have subscribed to you youTube channel & look forward to you next video...

Regards Ady

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived