sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_31.thumb.jpg.b7a41d6a0fa4e315f57ea3e240acf140.jpg

Where am I and where am I going?

Obviously sat at my desk typing on my computer, but where is this?

desk, house, street, town, These are static locations with a country, which is moving on the surface of a planet, rotating a Sun in a galaxy, in a local cluster, in a super cluster and on and on.

As we zoom out, the local conditions shrink in regards relevance in movement of the larger object.

Im half thinking its a meaningless question as where you are is only a local concept?

Don't worry about it, go back to the simple idea that when you look up and around that you are at the centre of everything.

It is a valid as anything else, and can give a nice warm feeling of being special.

• Like 1

Don't worry about it, go back to the simple idea that when you look up and around that you are at the centre of everything.

I'd concur with that, you are the centre of the universe! :-)

To spoil it a bit, so am I, so is Hamadeus the hamster and so is Boris the biological entity ... at the same time.

AndyG

Obviously sat at my desk typing on my computer, but where is this?

desk, house, street, town, These are static locations with a country, which is moving on the surface of a planet, rotating a Sun in a galaxy, in a local cluster, in a super cluster and on and on.

As we zoom out, the local conditions shrink in regards relevance in movement of the larger object.

Im half thinking its a meaningless question as where you are is only a local concept?

Have you been on the cooking sherry again?

Typed by me on my fone, using fumms... Excuse eny speling errurs.

Doubtless the "beings" in some curled-up, 10-dimensional (tiny) corners of our

universe (and beloved of theoreticians) are thinking much the same thing... :p

Pondering this some more, direction has to be related to scale of environment, which says you could be going one way but in reality your going another way... humm