SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Astronomy Jokes

Ganymede12

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holmes and Dr Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night Holmes woke Watson up and said: Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you see?

Watson replied: I see millions and millions of stars.

Holmes said: and what do you deduce from that?

Watson replied: Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, quite likely there are some planets like earth out there. And if there are a few planets like earth out there, there might also be life.

And Holmes said: Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent!!

A Physicist, an astronomer, a mathematician and a philosopher are walking one day through

Scotland when they come across a black sheep.

The astronomer says; "Scottish sheep are black."

The physicist says; "Back sheep are found in Scotland."

"No," says the mathematician, "all you can say from this is that from here, this particular

sheep, looks black"

The philosopher says; "I appear to be surrounded by entities that are making me do something that I imagine is called laughter".

A Physicist, an astronomer, a mathematician and a philosopher are walking one day through

Scotland when they come across a black sheep.

The astronomer says; "Scottish sheep are black."

The physicist says; "Back sheep are found in Scotland."

"No," says the mathematician, "all you can say from this is that from here, this particular

sheep, looks black"

The philosopher says; "I appear to be surrounded by entities that are making me do something that I imagine is called laughter".

Wouldnt the astronomer say "those looks like clouds"

Archived