Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Tal 125R, heads up

allcart

Same as nightfisher, there was a time I would have jumped but I no longer have a need for the scope, my Mak 180 would kill it on planetary work.

Its hard to know what a 125 R is woeth really. Last one sold for about £400 as far as I know and if I were throwing cash around it would be for another Pentax XW.

I feel for anyone who is the victom of piracy - its been done to me. The problem with piracy is everyone thinks its a good laugh with no harm done UNTIL it happens to their own stuff.

Pirates will always justify it by saying 'well its not stealing because theft is defined as depriving the owner of the article and I am just making a copy so the owner isnt deprived etc' but the fact is peoples livlihoods are messed up, jobs are lost and most of the pirates will blab on as if they are on some kind of crusade for freedom while in fact charging people for the product themselves.

Dont get me started on this one...been a victim of it big style.

It would be interesting to know what the scopes sell for. I thought about it today and considered putting a bid in but decided I wont play into a ducth auction. Bame a price and I will think about it but I am not going to bid and face disappointment. Besides in the last 6 months or so I have rationalised my kit down to what I really need (as opposed to would like to have) and a TAL 125R doesnt fit anymore.

As ever these things are all about timing I guess.

A shame but obviously needs must. I had to do the same with a guitar some years ago :( Much though I'd love a bigger refractor I should spend more time with my 100R and look at getting a better mount first.

I wonder if Tony has seen this yet???

A shame but obviously needs must. I had to do the same with a guitar some years ago :( Much though I'd love a bigger refractor I should spend more time with my 100R and look at getting a better mount first.

I wonder if Tony has seen this yet???

He has. I PM'ed him it :).

Archived