Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

DO NOT Order any new equipment!!!

t0ny

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought my scope, still need eq5 mount, finder scope, mounting plate & a couple of eyepieces.

That's ordered the cloud for a few more days.

Would be a tad irritated if it was clear as I'm still using bino's until the scope setup is complete.

Seen the sun (briefly) today, but the cloud will be back tonight................Doh!

If we ordered scopes in drought affected areas, would we be doing a service to those in desperate need of rain?

The need for me to see a single star (not the sun) is greater than anyone's need for water!

I've heard of these 'star' things. What exactly are they?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

A star is a cosmic magical light thing that instructs us on how to conduct our lives. This can be anything from going for a new job to what kind of mood you should expect to be in for the day!

Hi,

I have an Artificial Star, I made it out of an LED torch, some cardboard and tin foil. Whenever we haven't seen the real ones for a while I set it up in the garden to give my scope something to look at and stop it (and me) from getting bored.

Make yours using the following link and stave off the boredom too.

Robin

Just ordered a Hitech astro EQDIR mount adapter from FLO

It's blue sky here ATM and the forecast is for clear skies tonight.

Correction the forecast *was* for clear skes tonight. :cool:

Hi,

I have an Artificial Star, I made it out of an LED torch, some cardboard and tin foil. Whenever we haven't seen the real ones for a while I set it up in the garden to give my scope something to look at and stop it (and me) from getting bored.

Make yours using the following link and stave off the boredom too.

http://stargazerslou...20#entry1740409

Robin

It's funny but I'm actually tempted to try something like this indoors to test out my Synguider I've not had a chance to play with yet. Was thinking of waiting until it's dark and shining a laser pointer onto a wall to see if I could lock onto it and if so, try slowly moving it to see what happened!

Archived