Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

.965" to 1.25" eyepiece adapter availability??

AndyH

Anyone got any ideas where i get one of these?? It's for using .965" eyepieces in a standard setup. I've got a few 2" to 1.25" ones, so surely the smaller size adapter exists......or does it??

Cheers,

Andy

I think both of those adapters allow you to use 1.25" eyepieces in a .965" focuser. It sounded like Andy was after the opposite. I doubt you'll find one off the shelf as it's rare people want to use .965" eyepieces (they tend to be carp, but some are very good, like the carl zeiss ones). Arthur might be your best bet if you can't find an off the shelf one.

Anyone got any ideas where i get one of these?? It's for using .965" eyepieces in a standard setup. I've got a few 2" to 1.25" ones, so surely the smaller size adapter exists......or does it??

Cheers,

Andy

Andy,

I've got one of those I don't need at the moment, nice quality as well, converts .965 inch EP's to fit into 1.25 inch holders. PM if interested.

John

Hi all . Thanks for the replies.

I think Gaz's link looks right, going by the wording and the look of it.

Komrade K's adapter link is, as you say Gordon, the other way about. Thanks all the same KK.

Arthur pm'd me so I think I'll go down that route.

The reason for this adapter is I'm getting a few .965" eyepieces from Bill Vorce at Telescope Warehouse across the pond. Originally to adapt, and then try out on my Tal Alcor, I've decided I might as well give them a shot on my other scopes too.

He's always stocked different kind of stuff. Got my Gary Russell Konigs and finder(another's coming with the 'pieces) from him too, and some Paul Rini eyepieces too.

Xmas is coming early, hurrah. I love Santa and Santa loves me...........so there.

Cheers,

Andy.

Archived