Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

First Night.

Tonight I finally assembled the 130 EQ after it has been sitting in the shed in its box. Thirty minutes later all assembled. Not too heavy to move around. Well my first call was to Jupiter and its four moons and to say I was stunned. Roll on the cloudless nights. Walked into the house with a big smile. The 130 isnt completely set up correctly but that doesnt matter I saw the four moons. I think I will have to invest in some better EP's but for now I will use the supplied ones so I can learn alittle more.

Big Smiles

T.

Nice one Tony. A great start! Jupiter is always a fascinating subject to observe! Everytime I see it, something seems different, whether thats the bands on the planet or the number or the positioning of the moons around it. And come April, Saturn should be visible in the evenings/nights again! That's something you don't wan't to miss :).

Archived