Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Down Jacket on eBay

Space Dragon

If anyone is looking for a Winter coat, this one on eBay is a cracker. It's a North Face McMurdo Ltd Edition and is great for astro.

Super warm, big pockets that are fur lined, good for smuggling EPs, large hood, good for masking stray light, great attention to detail all round.

I have a medium and am 5'8" and 12 stone and it fits ok, maybe a bit generous, the guy that selling it is 6'.

It's great if you're standing still for any length of time but would not recommend it if you're gonna be hiking any distance due to weight and warmth.

It's also rare as hens teeth.

Just to point out, It's not my listing, nor do I know the guy that's selling.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230915872274?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I just use last years ski jacket from TKMaxx.

My actual Ski jacket is never likely to be wasted on astro, given that I'm unlikely to experience -24 in my back garden and wearing a Spyder Leader may seem profligate.

Russell

Archived