FOV with 200P and DSLR

Juri

A stupid (?) question:

I have a Skywatcher 200P telescope. If I attach my DSLR to it, what kind on FOV and magnification do I get?

And another one:

To change these what do I need? A barlow? A new lower profile focuser?

Thanks!

http://www.12dstring.me.uk/fov.htm

this might help you with the field of view. just put inyour camera and scope

Scott

Auspom, Do you know if there is a list available for the "ADD MORE EQUIPMENT' section. I am really interested in checking out some different EP's but everything i enter doesn't seem to do anything?! and I am at a loss. Thanks

Sorry Jurl, dont mean to hijack your thread. :)

Auspom, Do you know if there is a list available for the "ADD MORE EQUIPMENT' section. I am really interested in checking out some different EP's but everything i enter doesn't seem to do anything?! and I am at a loss. Thanks

Sorry Jurl, dont mean to hijack your thread. :)

as far as i know you check the eyepiece list on right, if the ep isn't there then you go to add equiptment and he wii try and add the ep you type in at a later date. sorry if this isn't helpful

as far as i know you check the eyepiece list on right, if the ep isn't there then you go to add equiptment and he wii try and add the ep you type in at a later date. sorry if this isn't helpful

Thanks for the reply. I think it may still be too early on a sunday, but for some reason i am seeing no list of Ep's on the right, or anywhere for that matter. Just the boxes where you add the scope and camera with add more equipment between. Anyway still a cool link thanks :)

Thanks for the reply. I think it may still be too early on a sunday, but for some reason i am seeing no list of Ep's on the right, or anywhere for that matter. Just the boxes where you add the scope and camera with add more equipment between. Anyway still a cool link thanks :)

Just below the camera options is an option to switch to visual view. The list of cameras is replaced by eyepieces.

Archived