SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Clear skies!!!!

Nick82

I've been working on top of the "Heads of the Valleys" today (didn't see Elvis) and the sky has been quite clear, to the point where I seriously considered

blowing the dust of the Telescope.

Just been out the back with my Bins, The Moon, Jupiter and nothing else.

Think I'll go look at one legged seagull's

I've been working on top of the "Heads of the Valleys" today (didn't see Elvis) and the sky has been quite clear, to the point where I seriously considered

blowing the dust of the Telescope.

Just been out the back with my Bins, The Moon, Jupiter and nothing else.

Think I'll go look at one legged seagull's

hahaha

Good sky tonight in Padiham , was using basic bino's and got a wonderful view of the moon, nice and clear, just wish I had a scope for more depth and planets, but for what I have I won't complain.

i just hope the the sky is clear on Saturday night, I m hoping to go to the observatory in todmorden .

John.

Clear here at present, been out looking at Jupiter and M42, just set the scope up at the front door so a bit limited.

May try M42 after midnight when the lights get switched off.

Slightly cold however, still getting over the thermal shock.

Had 2, yes 2 decent clear skies since Xmas day, FUMING!!!!

Oh well, I suppose it's to be expected in England!!!!

Nick, what you're trying to say is that for you summer has come early! :grin: :grin: I feel your pain - just hang in the my friend!

James

I don't get it - why are you fuming? Two is better than none at all. Lucky fellow.

Rain and clouds go away, don't come back come what May. Hmm, needs work.

its because I have only just took the next step in stargazing and had some binos for xmas!

Not fuming, just a bit annoying that's all, my time will come

Typical, it's been horrible since I got my scope and it was raining all day today ... 02:05 and I'm about to go to sleep, but for some reason get the urge to look outside and the sky is clear ... stars everywhere!

There's a lesson in there somewhere ... either this hobby is not for me .... or I should buy a grab and go scope :D ...... hmmmm

Archived