Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Lunar pic - 76mm Newt & Phone - 231007

SteelRat

PS you are the only person I know who can take phonecalls on his dedicated astro camera.

I CAN, but I don't get that many calls actually mate :evil:

Its the SamsungAtik 16HC, the colour version. Made by accident, or as the result of some Porton Down cloning accident.

When they make that KK - I'm havin one - as long as I can get solitare and pyramid on it :smiley:

Got my upgrade next month sometime so will see what I can get m'grubby mits on.

Cheers gents :(

Matthew(SR)

One of your best ,SR. 8) Real smooth and loads of detail. :evil:

When you upgrade can I have your old phone please? :(

Sorry mate - my dad's havin it cause it's got big numbers on the keypad and a loud ringtone :smiley:

My best stuff was with my Tal scopes - but I'm pleased with these cause of the little 76mm newt used.

Anyhoo - here's another one;

2007_normal.jpeg

(click pic to enhugify)

It wouldn't download off my phone last night so I bluetoothed it to my 6630 and downloaded it from there. Not sure which I like best though.

Cheers mate :evil: Will have a go at it with my PROPER scope again someday I hope :smiley: and with a decent EP too.

I think I got the "eekin-out-detail" sussed fer these little phone pics, but am still messin around with the levels. When I get a pic from the Tal100r I'd like to make it a really nice lookin one. Still not sure if the levels are right. Might be close? Will keep goin.

Archived