Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_terminator_challenge_winners.thumb.jpg.6becf44442bc7105be59da91b2bee295.jpg

scopekid1325

import telescope from germany ??

I think its best to ring or mail to check to make sure. Know what u mean though as I have had same prob with internet sales. I gotta go care full wat I say as that's wat I do for a living. Wat scope were u getting

I had ordered the Startravel 120. Annoying thing is I usually phone and check stock. I did not do it this time as I recently bought something from Telescope House. The guy on the phone there told me that theit stock record was always up to date. Sort of assumed TS was the same - obviously not

As a Spanish resident TS is my supplier of choice - prices are competitive and their delivery charges are far more realistic than the exorbitant amounts demanded by UK dealers, who seem to regard overseas customers as suckers to be ripped off.

• Like 1

No date given. Cancelled my order. They did apologise but I wouldn.'t go through with the purchase now on a matter of principal. I hate when dealers claim to have stock which they don't - no ifs or buts- its up to them to control their stock properly.