Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Best images I've ever got of Jupiter & I'm so chuffed!!!!

yelsac

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just managed to process the one inbetween the first two

Still learning but enjoying!post-18021-0-51216300-1358890795_thumb.j

Wow, very nice shots!

Can I ask about your technique, and if you used any barlows?

Those maks give really good planetary views dont they, excellent. :)

Regards

Aenima

Wow, very nice shots!

Can I ask about your technique, and if you used any barlows?

Those maks give really good planetary views dont they, excellent. :)

Regards

Aenima

Yeh I used a 2x barlow with an extention tube to make it around 3x (as I've been told, I'm still learning myself really)

Yeh I used a 2x barlow with an extention tube to make it around 3x (as I've been told, I'm still learning myself really)

Thanks!

I really want to improve my jupiter images, and kinda reached a point where something needs to be adjusted, so appreciate the feedback. I havent tried extension tubes but with my x2 skywatcher i'm probably getting the most out of it already and want to get a better barlow, but there are limits and not sure which type would fit my set-up for optimum magnification without overdoing it....

Anyone recommend a barlow for 200p and spc900?

Thanks again,

Regards

Aenima

Thanks!

I really want to improve my jupiter images, and kinda reached a point where something needs to be adjusted, so appreciate the feedback. I havent tried extension tubes but with my x2 skywatcher i'm probably getting the most out of it already and want to get a better barlow, but there are limits and not sure which type would fit my set-up for optimum magnification without overdoing it....

Anyone recommend a barlow for 200p and spc900?

Thanks again,

Regards

Aenima

I have the 200P and am yet to use my SPC900 but I have a 2x televue powermate and can't rate it highly enough Is a great addition to the setup visually so will have to wait and see about images. I got it s/h off ABS.

Archived