Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Thoughts For The Day ?

L8-Nite

My Wife & I are thinking , if the weather looks nice for Saturday we will take a run up to Brecon for the day, and stop by Pencelli Castle caravan park for a visit.  I want to find the best spot to set up my carbon arc searchlight.   :grin:   

Pop in for a cuppa while your in Brecon you will be more than welcome

:grin:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Well expect a change in the weather as today I have purchased 32mm panaview and Rigel quickfinder Thought i had better get them now to give the weather a chance to settle down before the star party.

Good thinking Dai. I'll have to share some credit for the weather though, as we just bought

a few camping accessories for the star party.  :smiley:

Congratulations!
It is a lovely EP, probably one of my most used.

It starts and finishes most sessions in the focuser.

It's also fab for star hopping.

Slightly soft around the edges, but for the size and price, I've never been able to fault it.  :smiley:

Day 2

After an interesting day at Ypres followed by an even more interesting route trying to find Lille hotel at last here we are! Ypres did make me curse even more that I had forgotten my camera I could have taken so many fantastic photos of the Menin Gate and the city centre hoping to go back before we leave to catch the "last post"

Lenny (and Mrs)

Archived