Narrowband

Thoughts For The Day ?

L8-Nite

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think I need to refine my grab and go kit for quick departure. I didn't feel like packing gear in the car tonight, so I took the easy way out and grabbed the binocs. That was a mistake, as the conditions were the best I've seen since I've been here in the UK.

Doh, :BangHead: as Homer would say.

Got the scope packed ready to go up the hill, hopefully it will be fantastic tonight too. :unsure:

Hey Mike, I'm up at BlAenavon right now - the wind is blowing gale force here. I'm glad I just brought my bins!

cleared up over here lovely sparkling sky but the odd gusts of wind are sending icey blasts - still need to wait until 9.30 until I get real dark skies in the West so going to hop over the farm field for 10 minutes later on. Can just about make out the comet and even fainter M31 but its pretty much averted vision all the way at the moment.

Hi Mal,

Dark clouds are hovering over me, and their heading your way. :clouds1:

Those clouds did appear Mike, but the wind was blowing so strongly that they didn't hang around long. Arctic conditions, but the sky cleared up nicely and I got some great views of the comet alongside Andromeda. Mission accomplished!

13 quid for one glass of wine in London last night and no stars to see. Liking Wales more and more. :D :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Please say it wasn't the highly aclaimed Gallo brand, that would be an even greater insult to your wallet.

Soooo wish I could of disconnected my phone in work...... Felt like I had a hotline to grand central

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk please ignore any spelling typo thingys

I have sympathy for you Gaz . I would covertly put the phone on a do not call list. :evil::hiding:

Lol sadly I can't. The phones are virtual IP lines given a out side number and I most of the calls are private dentists and private clinics n hospitals as well as clinics that use lasers for surgery, hair removal and tattoo removal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk please ignore any spelling typo thingys

• 1 month later...

Archived