Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New Viewpoints on Gravitational Force

I’m a fancier of physics in China, and like doing some researches on physical science. I have tried to build a new gravitational model. In the inference process of this model, I got some surprising conclusions. Some of them are listed as following:

1. The constant of universal gravitation G is actually not a constant, which is affected by many factors. This brings on an interesting phenomenon. So eliminating the external disturbance, the time of two different objects falling to the ground from the same height has a nuance with each other, which will be a great effect on space technology.

2. Gravitational force is proportional to the K power of the distance, and K is always less than 2. When the distance is small, K is close to 2; but K decreases along with the increasing of the distance. This can explain the strange phenomena occurred on Challenger detector.

3. The coverage of gravitational force is limited.

4. After eliminating the external disturbance, let a very small particle free fall in a gravitational field. To my surprise, the motion of particle is not uniform acceleration type, but a strange type similar with “transition”.

5. In my cosmological model, the cosmos is expanding all the time, and at a certain time, the expanding will accelerate.

6. The expanding process of cosmos is not completely uniform, and many corrugations will appear, which may have a deep relation with the formation of galaxies. And there are some huge cosmic voids in cosmos, and there isn’t any object in these voids, some of which have more than one billion light-years span.

7. Although eliminating other disturbance when planet revolves around fixed star, the track of it will not be elliptic.

8. In my model, processional motion phenomenon can be found on planet.

Archived