Jump to content

Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.


Sign in to follow this  

AutoStakkert! Problem

Recommended Posts


I have been capturing some avis of Jupiter tonight using my DFK and I just tried a quick process in AutoStakkert but when I opened them most of the avis it looks like this below. The only thing I can see that is different is on the odd one where this doesn't happen the bayer is gbrg whereas on the ones where this strange effect is happening it says either mono or grbg. I captured them all in y800/y800. I don't know what has happened.

Has anyone seen this before?



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had this too with a DFK camera avi. I can't work out why it is happening either. i got round it by running the avi through MpEG streamclip before putting it into Autostackert.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.