Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

** BOOKINGS **

daz

This appears to be causing some confusion - and I'm not exactly sure why.....

Obviously if you have already paid, there is nothing further you need to do - except start the ritual prayers to the Cloud Gods, Volcanic Ash Guardians and Sun God Ra!!

However, if you have already paid, and you now want to book additional night FOR THE SAME PITCH - you can do so.

If you are on the pitch allocation sheet - - and have not yet paid - then you can do so now.

I have a couple of spaces come available, so will be contacting the waiting list in due course. I am also talking to Lucksall about any additional space they can offer us....

• 2 weeks later...

Guys,

Regret that I won't now becoming to SG8. Daz has kindly refunded my order and hopefully has re-allocated my pitch for the two days. It's a shame as I was looking forward to meeting up with friends again. Hopefully I'll be able to attend SG9 next year

Archived