Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_comet_46p_winners.thumb.jpg.b3d48fd93cbd17bff31f578b27cc6f0d.jpg

daz

** BOOKINGS **

All

The Bookings page is open again ONLY FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE A CONFIRMED BOOKING - There is no need to quote the pitch number you have been given, but please remember to quote your SGL username.

The link for you is http://www.firstlightoptics.com/sgl8-booking.html

If you are on the waiting list DO NOT BOOK!!

Daz how many light years long is the booking list ? - I think I am at the very end of it, if on it at all.

oooopps waiting list I mean

Hi Daz

Is this booking reopened for those who didn't get on the first time, but have now been given a pitch allocation and just need to pay.

I couldn't see a problem if the pitch is free for the other days , but I would get confirmation from Daz before arranging payment

Can those of us already with pitches use this to buy extra days?

Yes, you can, no problem.

This appears to be causing some confusion - and I'm not exactly sure why.....

Obviously if you have already paid, there is nothing further you need to do - except start the ritual prayers to the Cloud Gods, Volcanic Ash Guardians and Sun God Ra!!

However, if you have already paid, and you now want to book additional night FOR THE SAME PITCH - you can do so.

If you are on the pitch allocation sheet - - and have not yet paid - then you can do so now.

I have a couple of spaces come available, so will be contacting the waiting list in due course. I am also talking to Lucksall about any additional space they can offer us....

Guys,

Regret that I won't now becoming to SG8. Daz has kindly refunded my order and hopefully has re-allocated my pitch for the two days. It's a shame as I was looking forward to meeting up with friends again. Hopefully I'll be able to attend SG9 next year

That's a shame Malcolm but understandable, see you next year.