Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

MPB Photographic (.co.uk)

Tim

On the recommendation of another member I recently purchased a used lens for my camera, with a view to using it with a CCD as well.

The item arrived next day, very well packaged, exactly as described. The courier sent two texts to my phone and gave an hours delivery slot.

All in all thoroughly excellent service, i'm really pleased with them.

http://www.mpbphotographic.co.uk/

• Like 3

• 7 years later...

I wanted a new camera and after hearing this company offered good kit at a decent price, though I would give them a go. I got a Canon 60D and a 50mm STM lens. They came well packed and all semed to be in order, with as new condition, as being suggested.

Except they sent the wrong charger with the camera! I could not charge the battery, so could not test it out, I was not impressed. I tried to contact them, but it took days for them to respond, when they  did it was ahrd work to get them to understand the mistake they had made, but in the end we got there. However it then took almost two weeks for them to send out a replacement charger, which I got yesterday. The problen with that, is that the one they have now sent me is in quite a cruddy state and is not a Canon charger, but a cheap aftermarket copy! It is in no way capable of being labelled " As new ". I am reluctant to use it and have also got another new aftermarket charger and batteries off Amazon, so will finally be able to try out my new camera.

I just hope I have no more problems and that the camera is indeed " as new " and performs well, because I have zero confidence in there after sales and customer service.

I really suggest if anyone is looking to get a DSLR, second hand, that you avoid these people as their customer service and after sales is so poor. I will post in the photography section, regaridng the quality of the camera, as and when.

I would say it is just a shame that FLO do not sell second hand DSLRs! :rolleyes2: