Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Sir Patrick night on BBC4 tonight

Naz

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's about time that the BBC did something a bit more apt to celebrate Patrick's career and life. As Stargazing Live just glossed over him like he practically did not exist. I still think that Dara O'useless and that guy outside should be fired for the way they treated Brian May. And as usual they stick SGL on TV at the wrong time of year. blumming tv schedulers.

And as usual too much chat about themselves and not enough practical astronomy. The one clear night they have and they spent it waffling amongst themselves. The effeet snobery of it made me want to get sick. And one could tell that good ol' Brian was not happy at all.

I am glad I have tons of Sky at night episodes dating back many years and have subscribed to the magazine for the last five. As Patrick will always be with me.

I will always be thankful that he helped so many people to take up astronomy me included. And I shall be tuning in to watch the shows but I already have the rushed together tribute programme. So I suppose that's where I'll be making my tea.

Thanks Patrick it was great to know you.

Archived