SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Evening all.

Guy Wells

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ras,

Welcome to the forum and absolutely nothing to fear other than perhaps a little envy of others equipment and skills.

Hopefully next weeks high pressure will bring some clear cold evenings and not too much snow.

Clear skies - Jake

Hi Ras,

Welcome to the forum and absolutely nothing to fear other than perhaps a little envy of others equipment and skills.

Hopefully next weeks high pressure will bring some clear cold evenings and not too much snow.

Clear skies - Jake

Yes, high pressure would be a good place to start. Then I might finally attempt to correctly polar align my scope for the first time in 13 years hah! Seems pretty straight forward. Never had it working though.

HI and welcome to the forum. If imaging is the direction you are aiming for, can I recommend getting hold of a copy of Steve Richards' book, "Making Every Photon Count" (FLO £19.95) which you can view here. A very comprehensive guide that will advise you on what kit to get and why you need that kit to take good consistent images. It will also provide you with a useful overview that will help you decide on how far you want to go with it in the future.

Clear skies and enjoy the forum

James

Archived