Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Lynx Apollo

petermarknimmo

Would be good if we could pick someone off this forum and give he/she the full backing of people on this forum, gives it a more realistic chance than everyone joining up and asking for individual votes, hardest part though - who gets picked.

Rob.

Me me me :p I have an alternative idea - we could all vote for each other? I presume that's allowed. That way it's more likely (although still pretty far out) that one of us miight get to go! And we could promise to bring back lots of nice pics to share :)

I have emailed the admins re: a post solely for voting purposes, as I wanted to make sure it wasn't against policy or anything, but I've not had a reply yet.

As for a sticky, maybe if someone who wasn't signed up suggested it to the admins (wink wink :) ) only I don't want to seem selfish or, scuse the pun, badgering!

Thanks for the votes guys, appreciate it so much!

What do you say we message the admins and get a thread pinned with everyone who is signed up so that a decent amounts of votes are gathered?

Good idea,

It would be awesome if someone from this forum got to go.

D.C

• 1 month later...

Archived