All those SGLers who appeared on Stargazing Live:

Carole (Rosette)

Harry Page (M31)

RikM (M27)

PhotosbyKev (twice!)

U235 (Veil)

Dave Moulton (Jellyfish)

(please forgive if ive missed anyone)

Congratulations to all, its a just reward for all the hard work we've put in, I salute those who have flown the flag for Stargazers Lounge! :icon_salut:

I guess this means we get a special masonic-style handshake? :)

My Cygnus widefield mosaic......last night, the very last image in the closing credits :grin:

You know, i thought that mosaic looked familiar :) well done mate, a lot of work went into that one.

I arrived at the office this morning to a round of applause, so im still grinning :D

Congrats to AndrewINT too, the number of SGL heroes is starting to pile up nicely!

Well done everyone. Great showing. The proportion of images from SGLers was really very noticable - give yourselves a big pat on the back.

How about suggesting to Beeb that they fly a few SGLers over to Tenerife next year with their kit and set up on top of Mount Teide to show how amateur imaging works under semi guaranteed clear skies?

Well done everyone. Great showing. The proportion of images from SGLers was really very noticable - give yourselves a big pat on the back.

How about suggesting to Beeb that they fly a few SGLers over to Tenerife next year with their kit and set up on top of Mount Teide to show how amateur imaging works under semi guaranteed clear skies?

I'd be happy to do the real time solar imaging for them :)

I wish!

But we might struggle to find an EHU up there :D

Maybe Sky at Night should be told about SGL8? They might be interested in reporting on it.

And mine! Bodes galaxy. Delighted. I thought the programmes were all excellent.

Sorry mate, thats another one I forgot to mention!

Well done Wayne, its not often one gets the chance to have their work aired on prime time tv. Now you've set the bar, so you've got to do it again :)

Must admit I was a little worried any images I submitted would get lost in the flurry, you post an image and 2 minutes later its miles down the group page - absolutely manic it was!

Sorry mate, thats another one I forgot to mention!

Well done Wayne, its not often one gets the chance to have their work aired on prime time tv. Now you've set the bar, so you've got to do it again :)

Must admit I was a little worried any images I submitted would get lost in the flurry, you post an image and 2 minutes later its miles down the group page - absolutely manic it was!

Will need better weather and perhaps some more astro-gear!

Archived