Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Heads Up - ISS video

JamesM

Just came across this video giving a comprehensive tour of the inside of the space station here for those interested. Quite amazing what is up there now with all the additional modules now in place and I think I would need a SatNav to get around it all - very disorientating. Certainly not a place to move around in if you are physically of a rotund design or if you are concerned about how your hair looks. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Apologies if this has been posted before but is certainly worth a look!

Clear skies

James

Thanks guys for the comments - I didn't realise how big it has got and although I have seen all the updates of this or that module now in place, it's only when you are inside that you can appreciate the difference it makes to those guy/gals up there. Nice to see so much international cooperation going on - shame we don't see a bit more of it on the planet. :grin:

Clear skies

James

Archived