Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2.thumb.jpg.7719b6f2fbecda044d407d8aba503777.jpg

Optical Dob

Good Morning

Hi Everyone,

Been reading SGL for quite a while so thought it was about time to join. Ive already met some members but haven't been able to get out with the scope lately. Hopefully we may get some clear skies soon.

Neil.

• Like 1

Hi Neil and welcome to the forum. Good community here to help you advance your knowledge so please ask any questions on the relevant sections.

Wishing you clear skies soon.

James

Hi Neil,

Welcome to SGL from me and best wishes for some clear sky and great observing in the near future.

Jake

Just like to say a big thank you for such a warm welcome.

My astronomy is mainly visual. But its been so long since I looked though the scope with the weather being so bad.

Hello and welcome. I have been waiting for clear skies myself. I hope you don't have to wait too long.