Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi from Cornwall

midnight_sky_watcher

Hi my names Grant and new member to the lounge. I am currently living in Cornwall and building my own observatory complex with my wife Kim who is also a keen astronomer. Once my observatory is complete ill post some images. The observatory will comprise of 2 domes and a roll off roof observatory housing my Meade LX 200 14 inch.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi my names Grant and new member to the lounge. I am currently living in Cornwall and building my own observatory complex with my wife Kim who is also a keen astronomer. Once my observatory is complete ill post some images. The observatory will comprise of 2 domes and a roll off roof observatory housing my Meade LX 200 14 inch.

Hi Grant Welcome to Stargazers Lounge. You lucky person you. Cornwall nice dark skies observatory under construction. And a beast of a scope an LX200 14 incher WOW are you gonna have some fun. I own an LX90 8 inch and I am well impressed by that. So i can imagine what treats you are in for. I wish you all the best for your project and have a great 2013. :)

Hi Grant, welcome to SGL. Great to see another from Cornwall. I live in Redruth unfortunately bit more light pollution. There are a few from Cornwall. I think a Cornwall meet up might be in order.

Sent from my galaxy s3 using tapatalk 2

Hi Grant, welcome to SGL. Great to see another from Cornwall. I live in Redruth unfortunately bit more light pollution. There are a few from Cornwall. I think a Cornwall meet up might be in order.

Liking the idea, plenty from cornwall to do this

Yes great idea, i am hoping my observatory will be up and running by the end of the month so ill keep you informed..

Archived