Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi and a Very Happy New Year!(Aberdeen)

Dude_with_the_tube

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello every one,

first of all,i am wishing every one a happy and a prosperous new year.may all the stars shine for you and skies are always clear.

After a long debate,i decided to stick my fingers in astrology pie with a hope I don't burn the nails .

I will be sniping the starts and any other terrestrial object from my back garden located in Aberdeen.Reasonably dark with a clear view to east,south and west.north will be a bit challenging.Also i am a total beginner,but a quick learner so I am looking forward to this.

Just ordered my first scope:Skywatcher Skyliner 250PX with some essential bits to get me started and looking forward to carriers van turning up with the huge box labeled with my name on it.(should be here at the beginning of next week).

Also i wonder if there are any other people in Aberdeenshire are willing to meet up,share they knowledge,scope the stars together? i will be more than happy to meet and soak up anything you have on the offer knowledge and experience vise.Beer is on me of-course.(or any other preferred beverage)

kind regards

Dude with the tube.

welcome dude :D Im from Aberdeen, nice scope, im just waiting on my new skywatcher explorer 200p should be here tomorrow..... hopefully so if your up for meeting pinty send me a message :)

P.s and if we dont end up to merry can do some observing ha ha

Archived