SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Kielder Spring Event

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was pre-booked at Kelling. Pity since as has been said, it's a bit more fun at Kielder... more "relaxed". At least twice last week I was so relaxed I couldn't get up whistle.gif

Arthur

That wouldn be any chance because of a particular night watching the rugby in the Anglers??? :drunken:

Hey why get up ?

I was thirsty...

That wouldn be any chance because of a particular night watching the rugby in the Anglers??? :drunken:

Might have been... possibly... maybe... there's a wee chance that ... well, yeah actually. I did have the steak and kidney pie and chips to try to soak it up yer 'onner :D

• 3 months later...

Nice Bump Greg :wave: Anyone from a Northerly Latitude wishing to attend a Star Party there are still a few pitches left < http://www.richarddarn.demon.co.uk/starcamp/ >

Hi Kev, I'm further south than Watford Gap, does this mean I'm excluded from Kielder :D

Would be nice to meet anyone who hasn't been to a star party before. :hello1:

I went to the Autumn event at Kielder, I wouldn't really call it a star party but getting drunk with good company was nice.

Cheers,

Ian

Archived