Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Nice and clear tonight

anthony

Getting nice and cold out there at the minute. AND staying clear - the clouds have vanished here in the south west. Unfortunately for me it's a school night and I was only able to have a quick bino scan whilst the mount wa doing a few images.

Hope you all have a nice night of it

Anthony

Stayed clear all night here as was promised. Had a pretty nice time of it mate. Messed about takin pictures of M45 with the mobile for a while - 7 or so dots was the result :D

Had a good look round the summer triangle, the Auriga clusters, Orion and it's bits, and finished off planet watching. Mars was good to see again as was Saturn. Venus was very bright. Bit nippy this mornin though :lol:

Good stuff 8)

Hi Guys,

I got 3 hours or so viewing on 17th. I was down at the S.Coast and had a great time. Much less LP than in my part of SW Herts so really enjoyed first being literally dazzled by Vega during my alignments then spending an age poking around the Double cluster, Ring nebula, & Andromeda, followed by as much of the Nexstar "tour" that was visible, (quite a lot actually).

Best night's viewing since I've had the 'scope :D

Tonight's looking good too - hope you all enjoy it!

Hugh

Archived