Reprocess of M42

Gina

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Gina -

I did a little experimenting. You'll get the behaviour you see if you don't have the mask selected before going into the channels palette. In the layers palette, when clicking on the layer with the mask, it's important to click on the mask icon itself, not anywhere else on the layer. Then go into the channels palette and do as you have been doing.

Cheers,

Peter

Hi Gina -

I did a little experimenting. You'll get the behaviour you see if you don't have the mask selected before going into the channels palette. In the layers palette, when clicking on the layer with the mask, it's important to click on the mask icon itself, not anywhere else on the layer. Then go into the channels palette and do as you have been doing.

Cheers,

Peter

Been playing about with it and got it working :) When I got to the stage when they said "Create a new view - View > New View" such a menu item doesn't exist in my version but I just swapped between the mask and the result - no problem, just slightly longer. Anyway, I now have a composite image to post but since the it no longer applies to the subject of this thread, I'll post a new one for it.

Archived