Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Tom2012

FLO?

Just a quick one really.

2 items came for me on Thursday. Just a Cheshire collimating and a moon filter at 1/4". There were 2 boxes in there with "Thank you" written on them. Inside we're 2 chocolates and a little packet of coffee! Going to enjoy them on Christmas Day!

Thought that was really nice.

Thanks FLO!

Tom.

• Like 1

I got the same in my recent package from FLO, unfortunatly the Mrs snaffled them before I could blink.

When my last order arrived I could hear something rattling around in there.. alarm bells started ringing as I've never had anything from FLO that wasn't packaged properly. Fearing the worst as I opened it I was more than relieved to find this..

Very nice touch... and the coffee calmed my nerves .. :grin:

I ordered something off of Amazon for my mother a few months back. The package arrived with 2 foxes glacier mints in it. I binned them because i thought they might have been laced with poison or something.

Nice way of pacifying SWMBO when she spies new astro kit.

"Yes darling, I ordered you some very expensive and exclusive chocolates and coffee for Christmas. And look! It came with a free Nagler!"

James

• Like 2

"Yes darling, I ordered you some very expensive and exclusive chocolates and coffee for Christmas. And look! It came with a free Nagler!"

James

Funny enough, that's exactly what happened to me :-)

I ordered something off of Amazon for my mother a few months back. The package arrived with 2 foxes glacier mints in it. I binned them because i thought they might have been laced with poison or something.

A nice way to bring a good will thread to its knees...... Nice one...... Not!!!!

• Like 2

Now if FLO would make the invoice out like...

2 mints and a coffee - £2295

FLT98, with feather touch focuser - FOC

:D

• Like 6

I hope the chocolates are well wrapped as the package from FLO that was addressed to my wife (not sure why she would buy anything from them?!?) has been sitting pretty close to the radiator for quite some time!

I received delivery of my Opticron Aspheric 8x40 and they had put a little booklet in for free about bino observing. Nice touch. Thanks guys.

• Like 1

lol, I am going to starting to get my stuff shipped to the 24x7 warehouse at work soon i think. I am sure FLO woudl do that. I can then get it home without 'er indoors noticing :)

Hmmm got a Bahtinov box a week ago, but the missus won't let me open it so i don't know if there's anything "extra" in there

Now if FLO would make the invoice out like...

2 mints and a coffee - £2295

FLT98, with feather touch focuser - FOC

:D

As the saying goes:

When I die please don't let my wife sell all my equipment for what she thinks it has cost me