sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_annual.thumb.jpg.3fc34f695a81b16210333189a3162ac7.jpg

Just a quick one really.

2 items came for me on Thursday. Just a Cheshire collimating and a moon filter at 1/4". There were 2 boxes in there with "Thank you" written on them. Inside we're 2 chocolates and a little packet of coffee! Going to enjoy them on Christmas Day!

Thought that was really nice.

Thanks FLO!

Tom.

• Like 1

When my last order arrived I could hear something rattling around in there.. alarm bells started ringing as I've never had anything from FLO that wasn't packaged properly. Fearing the worst as I opened it I was more than relieved to find this..

Very nice touch... and the coffee calmed my nerves .. :grin:

Nice way of pacifying SWMBO when she spies new astro kit.

"Yes darling, I ordered you some very expensive and exclusive chocolates and coffee for Christmas. And look! It came with a free Nagler!"

James

• Like 2

I ordered something off of Amazon for my mother a few months back. The package arrived with 2 foxes glacier mints in it. I binned them because i thought they might have been laced with poison or something.

A nice way to bring a good will thread to its knees...... Nice one...... Not!!!!

• Like 2

I hope the chocolates are well wrapped as the package from FLO that was addressed to my wife (not sure why she would buy anything from them?!?) has been sitting pretty close to the radiator for quite some time!

Now if FLO would make the invoice out like...

2 mints and a coffee - £2295

FLT98, with feather touch focuser - FOC

:D

As the saying goes:

When I die please don't let my wife sell all my equipment for what she thinks it has cost me