SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Scottish Beefcake Vote

Shouldn't that be "Donald the Bull" just an observation!

JV :shock:

It is hard to tell from the angle the photo was taken. Cows have horns too. The one eating grass is facing the wrong way to be sure. The one with the PST has a bulge in his trouser pocket - but perhaps there is just a spare eyepiece in there?

Sorry Mods (poor taste) and Jamie - I owe you a pint.

Tom

JV the scope being used is a 60mm Coronado 0.5A HA solar scope (and what a piece of work it is too)

As soon as the word got out that one of them was on the field (well you can imagine)

The best thing that happened to me on sunday was running into SolarB (a member here)

What a very nice guy and very knowledgable on the solar front too...

Over 4 grand for one of these. :shock:

If you are at all interested in HA solar viewing/imaging this scope is the dogs danglies

and worth every penny

Just for the record the scope is not mine.

It belongs to my Astro society.... :D

Thanks Jamie......I had a great weekend at Kielder......i,d like to say a Massive thanks to everyone i met.....but especially to Tom...Jamie...Daz...Tony...Kevin and the rest of the Renfrewshire AS folk there for helping me out so much and being so welcoming.

Cheers :D

Brian

ps sorry for missing out some names.

Archived