Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep28_banner.thumb.jpg.b94278254f44dd38f3f7ee896fe45525.jpg

Greetings SGL friends.

Over on Facebook I have posted the entire 12 print portfolio of my exhibit Moonlight. All 12 landscapes were completed over the last few years with all compositions taking place under moonlight of varying brightness. Some of which have been posted here on SGL.

https://www.facebook...=1&l=e9dbeb0873

The group includes Departing Clouds which was selected for inclusion in Starstruck: The Fine Art of Astrophotography and showcased here originally on SGL.

Happy Holidays!

James

Really cool set Jim, love the B/W water shots. Are they shot on the Pentax 67?

Hope the exhibition is going well.

Really cool set Jim, love the B/W water shots. Are they shot on the Pentax 67?

Hope the exhibition is going well.

Thank you very much Jon. Yes, all shot with the Pentax 67 and mostly with the 45mm wide-angle. I wanted to show off both color and B&W, but I am partial to the B&W. More to come next year!

Thanks again !

Jim

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By wavydavy
      Originally brought for my C11 HD Edge, which its made for, but if used with filter wheel, OAG, and 0.7 focal reducer the spacing is to far out, hence the reluctant sale of this A+ Condition, unused (other than to see if it worked) focuser. The price includes special delivery. Bank transfer, paypal is ok, or cash/collect...ect... The price is £200. This would be great for planetary imaging, imaging without using an OAG, bringing the travel closer. Thanks for looking.

• By mikeyscope
      Just a quick cropped image of the Venus/Pleiades conjunction with Hyades looking on by moonlight from last night.
      Pentax K5 / Pentax 12-24mm lens / 1.4x rear converter / Exp. 30secs @f10 / iso 500
      Ioptron tracker at siderial.

• By 25585
      How good are revolvable polarising filters for reducing light pollution and moonlight from most affected areas of sky?
      Also for seeing bright objects and reducing brightness that covers near neighbouring objects?
    • By Nightfly
      Joy Cove, Steuben Maine
      A cool September evening in quiet Downeast Maine. The tide rolls out of the flats of Joy Cove with only the Illumination of the rising Moon and the camp fire. The stars of Sagittarius trail through the trees in this secluded campsite. The wife and kids tucked away in their sleeping bags while dad enjoys the warm campfire. You can perhaps just make this out with my back towards the camera. Ah, life in Maine.
      Pentax Spotmatic II 35mm f/3.5 SMC Takumar @ f/5.6 - 15 minutes exposure on Kodak Elite Chrome 200. Cropped to 5:4 ratio

Camping in Maine by Nightfly Photography, on Flickr

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.