Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Red lights in telescope shed

moriniboy

A Shed, a ruddy Shed, Oh my we are posh aren't we, what next a Fish Pond I suppose..

Muhahahahaha :D

Sounds like a plan, we have been using LED string lights in our living room for a couple of years instead of the main light when watching TV or films as it stops the horrible glare from the screen...I thought that the red from LED's would be too bright and the wrong "red" for the eyes to properly dark adapt..may have to rethink this, so excellent post...

Be careful, you may have strange men knocking the door in the wee hours,

Had a similar problem with a dark room i used to have, I wasn't bothered that much

but the missus was furious :grin:

What are you saying chap, that Men who dress up to the nines and hang about in remote fields and back gardens in the dark staring up are strange?? :D

A Shed, a ruddy Shed, Oh my we are posh aren't we, what next a Fish Pond I suppose..

Muhahahahaha :D

One does have a shed with Sky within the grounds, and a rather comfortable chair to, also one has a Koi pond next to the Observatory as well :p:icon_mrgreen: .

On a recent visit to B&Q l found that they are doing 3 for 2 on Xmas lights. Got 2x white leds for conservatory and 1x red leds for telescope shed.

Well impressed as they provide even illumination compared to a single red lightbulb.

Brilliant idea :laugh:

Just went to B & Q and got me some red and white lights, 3 for 2. Now all I need is a shed :huh:

Nigel

Not yet but at this time of year there is also an inordinate amount of booze in there as well

On my way, it would get boring in there witih no-one to talk to...

In the shed obviously, waiting for the skys to clear

I will wait with you, either until the skies clear or the booze is gone (hic) :grin:

Archived