Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Jupiter with moon 5.12.12

bm1980

Hi all i have been going through the data that i captured on the 5th and processed the avi without using castrator first and i managed to capture one of the jupiters moons, i am happy with it, hope you all like..

Regards

Ben

post-12056-0-31538000-1355178171_thumb.j

Very nice image indeed. Unless it's dust on the camera sensor I think you've got all four moons there.

You have some vertical banding visible on the planet. Not sure if that's a capture or processing artefact. Could be that you need a touch more gain, perhaps?

James

Very nice image indeed. Unless it's dust on the camera sensor I think you've got all four moons there.

You have some vertical banding visible on the planet. Not sure if that's a capture or processing artefact. Could be that you need a touch more gain, perhaps?

James

Thanks James , yes I think the vertical banding is due to my over zealous processing, next time I will defo push the gain up more .

Regards

Ben

Archived