Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_celestial_motion.thumb.jpg.a9e9349c45f96ed7928eb32f1baf76ed.jpg

Andromeda72

Greetings from Lincoln

Thank you to all of you for the overwhelming welcome. My experience of SGL, so far, has been nothing but good - my questions have been answered and guidance given promptly and helpfully. Very impressive. Thanks

• Like 1

Thank you to all of you for the overwhelming welcome. My experience of SGL, so far, has been nothing but good - my questions have been answered and guidance given promptly and helpfully. Very impressive. Thanks

We hope you can feel at home here on the forum! :smiley:
  • Like 1

Hi and welcome Andromeda72, I hope you find SGL very helpful in your new hobby and every best wish for clear dark skies.

Cheers,

Steve

welcome to the lounge Andromeda......here is a pic I took of the marvellous Andromeda galaxy a few months ago.

Grant

Now, why can't I open the attachment from Nebula?

Hi again Andromeda72.

Are you are referring to the post from Midnight Sky Watcher? I think it's because there is a mistake in the way it's been posted. It took me quite a while to work out how to show a picture, but it's quite easy eventually.

Dana

Edited by michigander