Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Another Jupiter 5.12.12

bm1980

Hi all, i havent posted for quite a while, mainly because i havent been out with my litte mak for longer than i would like. anyway i had to have a go at imaging jupiter after seeing all the great pics people have been capturing. Think this is one of my best captures to date, the seeing was very good. Aprox 2000 stacked frames captured with my spc 880,127 mak 3x barlow, avi processed in R6, hope you like , all coments are welcome.

Regards

Ben

post-12056-0-34374400-1354826591_thumb.j

Very nice. 127 Mak imagers seem to be a bit thin on the ground at the moment compared with the big SCTs and newts so it's nice to see someone else joining the fray :)

James

Thanks James Yes the 127 mak is a top little scope, its more than capable of producing stunning captures but if i could afford it i would love a dirty big SCT or an imaging Newt, i will just have to see what father christmas brings.

Regards

Ben

Archived