Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_beauty_night_skies.thumb.jpg.2711ade15e31d01524e7dc52d15c4217.jpg

Grav

Hello from Plymouth

Hi everybody

I am new to astronomy and have plenty of questions to ask, advice and generally be led by the nose until i get an idea of what i'm doing and were i am going.

I have bought an Meade ETX 105 EC with a go-to mount and have spent many hours trying to get to grips with the instructions, used up a load of batteries so have bought a power pack and now seem to be moving forward. :Envy:

Look forward to chatting

Grav

• Like 2

hiya Grav

Welcome to SGL, please dont worry about asking question no matter how daft it may seem you will always get an anawer, we all have been there?!

Hi Grave and welcome to the lounge.

If you find yourself confused just ask, you're sure to get plenty of help in the beginners fora.

Hello and welcome from me too - hope you get to grips with your scope soon :smiley: loads of helpful advice here to help you along.

Hi everybody

I am new to astronomy and have plenty of questions to ask, advice and generally be led by the nose until i get an idea of what i'm doing and were i am going.

I have bought an Meade ETX 105 EC with a go-to mount and have spent many hours trying to get to grips with the instructions, used up a load of batteries so have bought a power pack and now seem to be moving forward. :Envy:

Look forward to chatting

Grav

Up the Green Army

Thanks everyone, nice forum this... I've spent 4 hours tonight just browsing and have learned a lot already. Great stuff :icon_salut:

Hi Grav and welcome to the forum. Using batteries are fine but with the cold weather now upon us, they do take a bit of battering and I'm glad you went for a more substantial power source.

Clear skies and enjoy the forum

James

Hi there

You will find all the info and help you need on here. Just ask, the only daft question is the one you do not ask LOL

welcome to SGL

Velvet