Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from Plymouth

Grav

Hi everybody

I am new to astronomy and have plenty of questions to ask, advice and generally be led by the nose until i get an idea of what i'm doing and were i am going.

I have bought an Meade ETX 105 EC with a go-to mount and have spent many hours trying to get to grips with the instructions, used up a load of batteries so have bought a power pack and now seem to be moving forward. :Envy:

Look forward to chatting

Grav

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everybody

I am new to astronomy and have plenty of questions to ask, advice and generally be led by the nose until i get an idea of what i'm doing and were i am going.

I have bought an Meade ETX 105 EC with a go-to mount and have spent many hours trying to get to grips with the instructions, used up a load of batteries so have bought a power pack and now seem to be moving forward. :Envy:

Look forward to chatting

Grav

Up the Green Army

Hi Grav and welcome to the forum. Using batteries are fine but with the cold weather now upon us, they do take a bit of battering and I'm glad you went for a more substantial power source.

Clear skies and enjoy the forum

James

Archived