Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

myfirst close m42 finally

turbotim

After weeks of cloudy skys, waiting for adapters, and then the mount not powering up, and imaging the wrong object. I finally bagged m42, and had to cut it short cause the clouds came in! This to me is simply amazing maybe not to other people,but to me its exciting cause i took the pic! So thanks fellow stargazers because i couldnt of done this without you! Its 7lights 9darks 25seconds each put in deep sky stacker and back round is darkendpost-9014-0-70478500-1354110258_thumb.jp a tiny bit, because i didnt want to lose the neblosity. I cant wait to do longer exposures! Shot at 1600 iso at prime focus no filter!

Thats a very good image.

I hope i can produce stuff as good as this when i start astrophotography. Getting an RA motor drive for xmas, so can do some decent exposure time rather than a few seconds :)

U will do great pictures as long as u dont give up no matter how hard it gets, believe in yourself!

Archived