Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Must be a full moon

earth titan

Things in China are clear and bright. I tried to take a picture of Jupiter but my equipment is lacking, lol. But it looked lovely with three of its moons visible.

Sitting here now just waiting for the moon to enter the earth's shadow... It's cold!!!

Eeek, I had one of those nights where everything goes wrong with the imaging kit! I seem destined not to complete the horsehead or IC1396!

My extension power cable seems dodgy, which I thought was causing the problems. But it looks like it might have been my USB hub that was the problem, with it losing conection to the guide camera every now and again. Which then gave my software the hump, and that started acting up!

Any thoughts of getting a refractor out for a few quick views were ruined by my stroppy imaging kit! :shocked:

Onwards and upwards I guess! Anyone manage to get some nice visual done last night despite the moon?

Archived