Jupiter looks like an oval

Freddy L

Hello people! last night I shot a video of Jupiter and stacked it on registax. But when stacking was done I noticed it looked a lot like an oval. First i thought it was a stacking issue so is did it again but I got the same result, when I looked at my ideo I noticed Jupiter looked like an oval there too. Does anybody have an idea about why this happened? Jupiter.psd Here is the final Image (This is my second try at jupiter so I still dont figure out how to process it wery well jeje)

looks like a resolution dimensions problem, maybe when writing the avi? What software did you use to capture?

Well maybe that´s the problem, I used a digital camera but I had to convert the video to mpg. beacuse it was in mp4, thanks! let me check that again

looks like a resolution dimensions problem, maybe when writing the avi? What software did you use to capture?

Oh jeje you are right that´s the problem, the original video looks fine but the converted video Is distorted. Il fix that and post the new image. Thank you both!

Archived