Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

A new piece of Equipment!!

SoulFrenzy

I recently acquired a car bucket seat from a thrift store and with some modification I turned into a Bino chair. What do you think. Offer some criticism or thoughts on how to make it better.

I attached a swivel to the bottom to allow me to swivel around. The binos attach to a tripod head that I took apart. The rope that leads to the top of the tripod head allows the whole assembly to swing up and down. Its a pretty simple design on most of it but it seems to work really well. It's still a little wobbly due to the cheap tripod head and looking straight up is possible but it isn't very easy. I even added a nice cup holder for those cold nights and warm coffee. Anyways tell me what you think!!

386559_10151170298532333_1385215990_n.jpg

68046_10151170298547333_238541636_n.jpg

480151_10151170298647333_2139622067_n.jpg

That awesome! Looks comfy too!

Might have to have a go at something like this myself, i work in the trade so I've got a few volvo seats laying around to try it with.....safe and comfy!! A 12v supply and bingo...a heated observation chair :)

Jason

Im pretty happy with it. The base is pretty heavy it doesn't move around to much. I got lucky enough to get a bucket seat that still had the rails on the bottom where I could slide it back and forth so I slide the rails back to where it pretty much keeps its center of balance. Now I need a clear night to really put it through some tests.

Archived