Narrowband

Kielder Autumn 2013

Dixie

Provisional dates for the 11th Kielder Forest Star Camp in Northumberland are 2 - 7 October 2013.

Bookings will open on 1 March 2013. If you are wondering why we chose this early slot it is to give Galloway Star Camp a clear run in November - there's a healthy cross-over of folk going to both.

We have also updated the image gallery for the 2012 Autumn event - check it out at http://bit.ly/TIRWNP

Any queries please PM me.

Thanks,

Richard

• 3 months later...

Just become aware we have a clash of dates for the Kielder Autumn event with the annual 100 mile enduro bike race.

So we have had to shift the dates to the end of October. Starcamp will now be from 30 October to 4 November.

Colder and hopefully clearer too.

Bookings are now open and being taken by Lynn @ secretary@kielderobservatory.org

Pitch fees are £14 per night for electric hook up and £12 without.

If you need hard standing please book early.

Venue is the Kielder campsite, which now has wi-fi and heated loos!

Thanks,

Richard

Just booked for 3 nights Thur to Sun. With Galloway and the Peak Star Party it is going to be a busy few weeks. I think it is time to invest in a new tent, i think Kielder Autumn 2012 finished the last one off.

Adam

Archived