Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

I passed! YEY!

Sonia

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah no problem Gaz we will talk more about then like what you wanna look out etc etc it's funny like an F/4 scope is good for DSO's but lacking for planets this applies with Microscopes to in the way in which Light is used..

James :clouds2:

Yeah no problem Gaz we will talk more about then like what you wanna look out etc etc it's funny like an F/4 scope is good for DSO's but lacking for planets this applies with Microscopes to in the way in which Light is used..

James :clouds2:

I've had a quick look about on microscopes and I thought that it would be like that, funny isn't it? I try to explain to my mates why I've got more than one telescope, they think a scope is just a scope!!

i am itching to do a course in astronomy, but i feel i need to gt the IT courses passed first :-(

Stil i always think that once u stat to academify things they cease to be a hobby then don;t they.

Very well done Sonia, why not try a few more, gone on girl, head for that degree

Al

Hi sonia.

It`s great to see young ladies interested in astronomy.

I know this is a late post,but i have just signed up for Eng` maths & astronomy @ my local college.

Is it hard work,I ask this cos` I'm nearer 50 than 15 .(learning skill`s very slow)

& the bookwork they have given me is vast.

Starting to think i`ve bitten more than i can chew.

Mick .G.

Archived