Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_2019_sp_banner.thumb.jpg.a0ff260c05b90dead5c594e9b4ee9fd0.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
peter shah

Work in progress LDN1622

My day time job has really been getting in the way of my imaging lately and ive not been able to get on the forums as much a i want to, but i suppose ive got to pay the bills some how!......

Anyhoo..Ive been wanting to bag this one for a bout 4 years , but with the weather and other things going on....you know how it is.....anyway ive made a start and im getting quite exhited about this image.

2 hours in H-alpha and 2 frames in blue and red, still no green so ive synthesized it for now until i gett the next batch of RGB data...whenever that will be.

So i just thought id show you how its coming along

thanks for looking

Peter :th:

post-4526-0-63545700-1353278009_thumb.jp

Edited by peter shah

You can very clearly see the 'phantom' Peter. Good one for Halloween :)

Yes, it definitely looks like some kand of "phantom" residing in space. Judging from the spikes, it looks very very sharp too.

/Lars

thanks guys, its pretty sharp Lars but not as shar p as some of my other data, conditions and altitude i guess, i cant wait to get more on this it has the potential of being one of my favourite images. The full rgb will give it a very different look to it.