Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

6 hours of 30 second images. The gaps in the trails are from clouds drifting through

Check the acoustic waveform in the reflection of Llyn Dinas

8195006547_a8479d8a3a_o.jpg

anyone care to reverse engineer the waveform so I can hear what the star trail sounds like?

610_acoustic.jpg

and the timelapse from the same images, best watched on Youtube

• Like 6

Great image Kev - that looks like a nice dark site.

I have reversed engineered what the star trail says and it is something like 'Hello Earthling - take me to your leader' :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I have reversed engineered what the star trail says and it is something like 'Hello Earthling - take me to your leader' :rolleyes:

:grin:

Nice Richard

and a quick time lapse from a 5D MkII and 24mm lens which was running along side the 7D with 8mm fisheye

That's spectacular Kev. I remember the image of the lake you posted last week - so it looks like it paid dividends!

andrew

I just keep looking back at these images.

These star trails have a unique quality to others I have seen - being a musician I would love to see those star trails in the latest image inscribed on a vinyl record and played.

I just keep looking back at these images.

These star trails have a unique quality to others I have seen - being a musician I would love to see those star trails in the latest image inscribed on a vinyl record and played.

it would probably play the Starwars theme by a full orchestra

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now