Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Alien Threat?

prasadka

Hi

I was watching a programme in an Indian news channel- I should say, one that is famous for dramatizing anything and everything, that the moon is being held by aliens, and that when the Americans landed on the moon, they were threatened by aliens and beat retreat. It also went further to explain that the americans have not sent any moon mission over the last few decades for this reason. Also, Neil, Buzz and Michael, did see alien space ships when on moon's surface.

Has anyone heard of this before?

I will watch out for it next time and try and record it- it is in Hindi, but I could perhaps add subtitles/translate it..

Cheers,

Prasad

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont know actually.. they even had an astrophysicist on the channel turn up and say that he was not able to confirm that incident.. the programme was called- moon under alien influence, when roughly translated. I thought it was quite interesting as a theory- the main point was that NASA haven't been on a moon mission atleast for 20 years now- if this is true, then we all perhaps have something to think about.

Cheers,

Prasad

Dont know actually.. they even had an astrophysicist on the channel turn up and say that he was not able to confirm that incident.. the programme was called- moon under alien influence, when roughly translated. I thought it was quite interesting as a theory- the main point was that NASA haven't been on a moon mission atleast for 20 years now- if this is true, then we all perhaps have something to think about.

Cheers,

Prasad

Once the Americans had beaten the USSR to the Moon and the publicity surrounding moonshots started to wane after the 3rd or 4th missions there wasn't much political reason for the USA to keep plowing money into the program. I know it sounds strange now but the American people just lost interest in the whole thing and the cost was starting to become an political issue.

Cheers,

Prasad

This is one of the fascinating techniques of conspiracy nuts. If he didn't say categorically that it didn't happen, then he must have something to hide. If he does categorically deny that it happened, the US government must have threatened him, etc., etc.

As Gaz points out, by Apollo 13, the media weren't getting the response from the public that they needed to continue carrying live broadcasts, and the public had moved on. Hell, we'd been to the moon, give us something new! If they had found aliens on the moon, that would have been newsworthy, at least until we sent them back to Mexico.

There was a report by a Russian scientist many years ago, in which he firmly believed that the moon is a huge spacecraft, that was deliberately parked in earth orbit. I can't offer any link to this alledged claim, but it was also believed that when the Russians on occasion impacted the moon with any hardware, they claimed it resonated very much like a bell ring, and that this effect lasted for hours.

May Probably a load of codswallop, but a good basis for a sci fi. movie.

Ron. :lol:

These blokes showed no more than pictures of the American flag fluttering and a space ship that resembled the great british UFO hoax that was on one of the five channels a few years back. But I thought this conspiracy is something that no one has attempted before and hence unique??

Cheers,

Prasad

Me neither - do they get their stuff from the interesting (ahem) Fortean Times? :lol:

Have you ever read the magazine? And why the italics on the "interesting"? Is it a sarcastic dig at me in some way?

Stories like the one in this thread are clearly utter nonsense.

Perhaps, the response to this thread sums up what the channel promoters aim for- no news, everyone screaming at them for showing rubbish, but still come back to listen to more rubbish, more criticism- advertisements and hence more money..??

Cheers,

Prasad

Archived