Narrowband

Who took this photo?

Bried

Hello All,

I was just reading this bbc article about curiosity and then noticed the photo. Take a look and see if you can figure out how this was taken.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...onment-20345011

Regards

Brian

We've had this subject up before. I know the answer. ALIENS!

post-26290-0-98133100-1352108933_thumb.j

No seriously, I wont spoil it if anyone else who doesnt know wants to take a guess.

It was apparently stitched together from multiple images with the camera arm in different positions allowing it to edited out. That, or it was actually taken by someone in the warehouse in Arizona where they're actually keeping it whilst they pretend the mission is progressing. Or it was aliens :)

James

Ah! Very good! I was thinking of passsing it off as my image captured with an SPC900N stacked in registax with a bit more detail brought out in photoshop. :evil:

Buy yourself a C14 and wait until Mars is at its closest approach next year and I reckon you might just be in with a shot :)

James

Archived