Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep3_banner.thumb.jpg.5533fb830ae914798f4dbbdd2c8a5853.jpg

sumangeek

Hi everyone,

I am Suman and am from Bangalore, India. Iam a scientist by profession and my area of expertise is in numerical simulation. I have been fascinated by stars for a very long time. A couple of years back I've bought a DSLR exculsively for astrophotography and enjoy spending time in taking photos on starry nights. I've always looked out for forums on astrophotography to develop skills and I am pleased to join this community. Hope to have a wonderful experience here. Btw I run a flickr site (although I do not update it frequently :() www.flickr.com/sushant_vk/

Cheers

Suman

• Like 2

Hello Suman and welcome to the SGL.

Welcome to the SGL. I look forward to seeing some of your work on the forum.

Clear skies,

Welcome to SGL, glad to have you. Some nice pictures on your flickr page aswell.

Hi Suman and welcome to SGL, there are some very knowledgeable imagers on the forum and a wealth of experience in our imaging sections, which you can tap into, nice to have you with us :)

John.

Hi Suman, welcome to SGL :)

Hi Suman and welcome to the forum. If imaging is where your astronomical aspirations are heading then you have come to the right place, as there are some very good imagers on here who have plenty of experience that they are willing to share with others.

Clear skies and enjoy the forum

James